home server rack A domestic worker is every person with a natural character who performs a direct or indirect household service to the employer or his family, and while performing the service is under the supervision and guidance of the employer, or whoever takes his place, such as:
• Domestic worker
• Domestic worker
• private driver
• The home guard and the like
It allows the domestic worker to enjoy daily rest for at least nine hours a day
home server rack A domestic worker may obtain a day of weekly rest, according to what the two parties have agreed to in the contract
Health care is provided to a domestic worker, according to the regulations and instructions in force in the Kingdom
home server rack The worker is entitled to a paid sick leave of no more than thirty days per year according to a medical report proving his need for the leave
When renewing his contract
The domestic worker is entitled to a month’s paid leave if he has spent two years, and wants to renew for a similar period
The domestic worker is entitled to a one-month payoff in the end of service, if he has served the employer for four consecutive years
Home server work
The domestic worker is obligated to:
- To perform the work agreed upon, and to do so in the care of the usual person
- Not to refuse to work or leave the service without a legitimate reason
- Not to be self-employed
The direction of employer orders
The domestic worker is obligated to follow the orders of the employer and members of his family related to carrying out the agreed work.
The domestic worker is obligated to protect the property of the employer and his family members.
The safety of family members of the business owner
The domestic worker is obligated not to harm family members, including children and the elderly.
The secrets of the business owner and family members in his home
The domestic worker is obligated to keep the secrets of the employer, family members and people in the house that he knows during or due to work, and not to disclose it to others. Also, the domestic worker must not violate the dignity of the employer and members of his family, and not interfere with them.
Religion of the business owner and his family members:
The domestic worker is obligated to respect the Islamic religion, and he adheres to the regulations in force in the Kingdom,
Penalty for violation by a domestic worker
Without prejudice to the penalties stated in other regulations, home server rack the domestic worker who violates the provisions of these regulations shall be punished according to the following:
• A fine of no more than two thousand riyals, or forbidding him from working in the Kingdom permanently, or with both.
• Fines are multiplied by the number of violations proven on the domestic worker. The violating domestic worker shall bear the costs of returning to his country. If he does not have financial dues that fulfill the fines prescribed for him, he will be deported to his country at the expense of the state.